Across all of Morgana Bevan’s Celebrity Romances
An Enemies-to-Lovers Movie Star Romance. Book 1 in the Kings of Screen Series.
Mona Baines and Shaun Martin’s story
- The first moment Ryan Evans lays eyes on Alys Morgan – you can also read it from Ryan’s perspective.
- The first introduction to Alys Morgan, Ryan Evans, Nathan Logan, Jackson Levi, Finn McCarthy, Sherry (Shaun’s Agent), Isla Baines (Mona’s sister).
- First mention of Lily Tyler and The Brightside.
- Crew – Tom (Shaun’s driver), Gary (Director), Brian (First AD), Leanne (Crowd second AD), Aiden (Third AD), Jason (runner), Moira (Wardrobe Mistress), Tilly (Wardrobe Assistant), Jenna (Makeup), Cassie (2nd AD) and Heather (Production Manager)
- First appearance of Lovers’ Knot on the page
- I teased four future novels within Between Takes. Any guesses whose stories they’ll be? (Hint – Only one of them was for a Shaun’s friends).
- I fed some of my production management woos into Mona’s introduction to the world of TV and Film.
- Between Takes now has TWO bonus scenes. Well, the second is more of a novelette than a scene, but same thing.
A Strangers-to-Lovers Rock Star Romance. Book 1 in the True Platinum Series
- Ryan Evans and Alys Morgan’s story
- The first introductions to Dan Lloyd, James Tyler, Jared Michaels, Emily Roberts (Alys’s BFF)
- James thinks he sees Nia at Winter Wonderland
- New Bands Alert – Rhiannon, The Candlemakers
A Close Proximity Rock Star Romance. Book 1.5 in the True Platinum Series
- Daphne Reynolds & Matt Brodie’s Story
First sighting of Casey Jackson
- First mention of True Platinum International
A Marriage of Convenience Hollywood Romance. Book 2 in the Kings of Screen Series
Finn McCarthy & Abi Johnson’s story
Takes place mostly in LA and Bora Bora with some New York mixed in.
- An update on Shaun and Mona’s relationship
- The first introductions to Roseline (Abi’s BFF), Eva (Abi’s sister), Charlie (Finn’s Agent), Saoirse McCarthy (Finn’s sister), Fiona McCarthy (Finn’s mother), Natalie (Finn’s ex), Crew members – Tyler (Producer), Liam (Cameraman), Eric (Cameraman) and Ethan (camera assistant), fellow cast – Nicole, Aria Campbell (Country Singer), Kyle, Anders Olofsson (Hockey Player for Los Angeles Stingers) and Haley.
- Reappearance of Casey Jackson
- First mention of the Jimmy Michael’s Show in NYC and the Sanderson brothers (three acting dynasty brothers).
- One day soon, Married Blind will be a series in itself.
- In this book, I’ve teased not one, but five future books, including three new series. Ten points to whoever figures it out (I already told you one 😉)
A Second Chance Rock Star Romance. Book 2 in the True Platinum Series
- James Tyler and Nia James’s story.
- Alys and Ryan eight months after Chasing Alys.
- First introduction to Mel Griffiths (Dan’s childhood sweetheart), Phoebe Griffiths (Mel’s daughter), Ella Griffiths (Mel’s sister), and Sophie Tyler (James’s sister).
- New Band Alert – Lovers’ Knot – Tommy, Adam, Jake and Nick
- More Jared and Dan.
- First on the page appearance of Lily Tyler.
A Secret Baby Rock Star Romance. Book 3 in the True Platinum Series
- Mel Griffiths and Dan Lloyd’s story
- An update on Alys & Ryan and Nia and James’s relationships
- The first introductions to Mel’s work colleagues, Lisha, Charlotte, Dylan and Owen.
- First mention of zero waste brand Efa Michaels
- New Band Alert – Marable
A Close Proximity Hollywood Romance. Book 3 in the Kings of Screen Series
- Nathan Logan and Catrina Sinclair story.
- Shaun and Mona’s wedding.
- More Finn and Abi.
- the beginnings of Jackson and Ros.
- First introduction to Sam (Cat’s friend), Mike Nelson (Cat’s Boss), Maisy (Nathan’s agent).
- Sneaky mention of my friend, Paula Dombrowiak’s book Beautiful Lies.
A Close Proximity Rock Star Romance. Book 4 in the True Platinum Series
Jared Michaels and Ella Griffith’s story.
Takes place AFTER Rhiannon’s complete a Taste of Chaos-type tour of Germany and includes some sweet Phoebe scenes and updates on Mel/Dan, Alys/Ryan, Daphne/Matt and James/Nia.
Some Sneaky Facts
- The cabin is owned by The Brightside’s Andy.
- Rhiannon get bodyguards for the first time at the end of this book representing their stars continuing to climb.
An Accidental Vegas Wedding/ Runaway Bride Rock Star Romance. Book 4.5 in the True Platinum Series
Emily Roberts and Owen Parry’s story.
Takes place AFTER the Chasing Alys bonus scene.
An Opposites Attract Rock Star Romance. Book 5 in the True Platinum Series
Lily Tyler and Rhys Jones’s story.
Includes the first proper introduction to Andy James, Tom Roberts, Lewis, Alex Thomas, Noel (Lily’s bodyguard), Brodie (Alex’s bodyguard) and a Rhys’ meddling niece, Sienna.
Some Sneaky Facts
- Their story initially starts in Winning Nia with the charity auction.
- I mention The Brightside’s manager but I don’t name him until Daring Ceri.
An Enemies to Lovers Second Chance Rock Star Romance. Book 6 in the True Platinum Series
Alex Thomas and Ceri Daniel’s story.
The first book to take place on the Pandemonium Tour.
- The timeline for this one overlaps slightly. It includes the moments before Rhys arrives to meet Lily’s bandmates and some of the moments while Rhys and Lily are broken up and she’d in LA for rehearsals.
- It also introduces Lewis’s love interest, Olivia, and the start of their story.